- I earned a Bachelor of Science Degree from Texas A&M University
- I grew up in San Antonio, Texas
- I have quiet the dualities in my personality in terms of my favorite environments – I feel most at home in far West Texas, the Texas Hill Country and New York City
- I love sports, specifically football!
- I consider myself fluent in sarcasm and thoroughly enjoy a quick wit and inappropriate humor.
- I spent ten years with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Organization. The experience I gained from performing on such a large stage carries over into the way I create a party or interior in terms of the production, drama, visual and entertainment aspects. Creating an inviting and entertaining environment for you and your guests is crucial to the success of my job.
- I love outdoor activities and road trips… I’ve driven to Alaska twice, climbed Guadalupe Peak a few times, caught a 125 pound blue Marlin in Cabo San Lucas and a 35 pound King Salmon in the Kenai River in Alaska. My skydiving and paragliding experiences were thrilling, though I most likely will not be giving either a second try.
- Family is absolutely my greatest blessing and most important priority. My heart and passion for life and all that it encompasses grew to indescribable depths once my son was born.